Sign up for our newsletter using the simple form below.
www.gooseberry-fool.com is operated by Gooseberry Fool Limited. (we and us).
Accessing the Site
We cannot guarantee that the Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the Website or any computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website and is compatible with the Website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content of the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
Accuracy of information
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on the Website is accurate, but commentary and other material posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Except to the extent that our Terms & Conditions of Sale apply, we make no representation or warranty that any information is accurate, complete or up-to-date and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on such information by you or anyone to whom you communicate such information.
If you find any inaccurate information on the Website please let us know and we will endeavour to correct it, where we agree, as soon as reasonably practicable.
Copyright / Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us (Gooseberry Fool Ltd.) or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Links to this and other websites
As a convenience to customers, the Website may include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. We are not responsible for content on any site outside the Website or which are linked from it. That we include these hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to prohibit any link from another internet site to materials or information on this Website. Without prejudice to that right, if you wish to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- You do not in any way imply that we endorse any products or services other than our own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false or misleading information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any of the trade marks displayed on the Website without our express written permission;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Any website from which you link to the Website does not contain any content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You may only use the Website for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out below
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, any equipment or network on which the Website is stored, any software used in the provision of the Website or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Website, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide an interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the Website, and we will decide whether it is appropriate to use moderation of any service in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Website (“User Content”), and to any associated interactive services.
User Content must:
- Where it states fact; be accurate).
- Where it states opinion, be genuinely held.
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
User Content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that it emanates from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
Determination of whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Website will be at our sole discretion. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content uploaded by you to the Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described above are not limited, and we may additionally take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
This clause shall not limit or affect our liability resulting from any products sold through the Website being found to be unsafe or if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
We make no promise that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
How to contact us
Please feel free to contact us in any of the following ways:
By email: email@example.com
By writing to us at: Gooseberry Fool Ltd, PO Box 1204, London, BR1 9YP
Gooseberry Fool Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company number is 09412356 and our VAT registration number is 463 0619 57.